Let Little Sprouts assist you in helping your little sprouts grow.
Little Sprouts Preschool is located in a quiet, peaceful, and child friendly
neighborhood and court in Fairfield, California. It is run every day with care,
compassion, and FUN by Angelica De Lima along with the occasional help of her
husband of 9 years Eliseu (Paul) De Lima. They are the proud parents of three
boys Caden, Cameron, and Caleb and soon twin sons as well. Both are
CPR and First Aid Certified and possess over 20 years of experience between
them, working with children of all ages.
After giving birth to her first
child, Angelica decided that she wanted to
focus her efforts on raising her children in her own home. As a stay at home mom, Angelica has had the time of her life! In 2004 she realized that she wanted the chance to connect with other children as well with whom she could share her knowledge, experience, and caring personality. That is how Little Sprouts came to be.
Angelica’s commitment to quality child care is evident through her actions and involvement in her boy’s schools in donating supplies and help whenever the opportunity is presented to her. Angelica happily and enthusiastically continues to work to provide QUALITY child care to working families in our community.
At Little Sprouts, we believe that our child care should:
- Be affordable for working parents as well as flexible with their commutes
- Promote learning and development in a safe and caring environment
- Implement a preschool curriculum that promotes creativity and exploration
- Promote independent growth within the bounds of an appropriate structure
- Offer the superior quality of our daycare to all
parents, including those who
- Create a healthy environment for a mixed group of
infants, toddlers, and
school aged children
- Provide developmentally appropriate toys/materials to stimulate all children
- Be accessible to families and make open and honest communication a priority
* An environment that assists your Little Sprout's acquire the skills they will need throughout life by expressing through discovery, creativity, laughter, and imagination
* A clean fun safe family environment that fosters learning through play and exploration of their world
* Healthy and balanced meals and snacks with an emphasis on educating children on the value of good nutrition
* A preschool program that teaches arts and crafts, math and reading, along with physical and social skills designed to prepare children for kindergarten
* Large playroom and backyard that provide many toys, games, puzzles, and equipment to help your child develop both their gross and fine motor skills
* Field trips to the zoo, parks, library, pumpkin patch, etc.
Little Sprouts focuses on the three main areas of your child's development:
*Gross motor skills
*Fine motor skills
*Acquiring basic grammar
I Angelica De Lima take great pride in my career as a
Childcare Provider, Preschool Teacher, and Large Business owner. I have taken
numerous classes to further my knowledge including child development, health,
child nutrition, and health and safety practices. I am currently a student at Solano Community College working on earning my degree in Early
Childhood Education. Little Sprouts has
wonderful, caring, and friendly staff all CPR and First Aid certified. All
staff members also have a criminal clearance and fingerprints on file. I love working with children! It has been my life long passion. Nothing is more rewarding than knowing that I had the opportunity to teach young children and play a huge role in who they will become later in life.
Please explore our site and make an appointment to see us soon!